Last updated: Tuesday 22nd September 2020
Please visit the individual FMUK plant pages for the latest updates, by using the two links below.
COVID-19, flu or cold: Check your symptoms to find out
WorkBuzz Engagement Survey
Thank you very much for completing the WorkBuzz member engagement survey.
Overall, we had a 60% response rate across both sites.
Due to these responses, FMUK will be donating a total of £263 to charity (£139 to Teenage Cancer trust and £124 to Pendleside Hospice).
We expect to share the initial top level results week commencing the 28th September 2020. A more detailed action plan will be put together and shared at a later date.
Thanks again for giving us your valuable feedback.
Thank you. Your SMT
- Please check the company’s website for the latest Covid-19 travel policy.
- Please inform or gain authorisation from the business as per the policy before you travel abroad (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Whilst away, if your trip is affected by a spike in covid-19 infections. Follow the policy and keep us informed (Derby Abs. Line 01283 585235, Burnley Abs. Line 01282 446541)
- These measures are important for your safety, and the safety of the entire workforce during such unprecedented times.
- The UK government and the media are issuing regular updates on the pandemic and travel warnings. Please ensure you keep abreast with these updates, when making travel plans. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-countries-and-territories-exempt-from-advice-against-all-but-essential-international-travel
- Travelling to an unapproved country or territory may invalidate your travel insurance.
Thank you all once again, for your kind understanding and co-operation