Last updated: Tuesday 28th July 2020
Please visit the individual FMUK plant pages for the latest updates, by using the two links below.
PRE SHUTDOWN MEMBER BRIEF
As most of you prepare to take your annual August shutdown holidays. The Senior management team (SMT) are extremely grateful and would like to sincerely thank you all for your support in adapting to the “new normal”, since returning from lockdown.
The SMT would also like to use this opportunity, to remind members of the following:
- Starts from Monday 3rd August and ends on Friday 14th August.
- Our first day back at work, will be Monday 17th August 2020.
- All shift patterns as recently notified will remain unchanged, along with all disciplines relating to start, finish, break times and Covid-19 safety measures.
Travelling Abroad during the shutdown?:
- Please check the company’s website for the latest Covid-19 travel policy.
- Please inform or gain authorisation from the business as per the policy before you travel abroad (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- Whilst away, if your trip is affected by a spike in covid-19 infections. Follow the policy and keep us informed (Derby Abs. Line 01283 585235, Burnley Abs. Line 01282 446541)
- These measures are important for your safety, and the safety of the entire workforce during such unprecedented times.
- The UK government and the media are issuing regular updates on the pandemic and travel warnings. Please ensure you keep abreast with these updates, when making travel plans. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-countries-and-territories-exempt-from-advice-against-all-but-essential-international-travel
- Travelling to an unapproved country or territory may invalidate your travel insurance.
Keeping Safe during the shutdown:
- Continue to follow government guidelines (Social distancing, wearing face mask and please continue to wash your hands constantly)
Thank you all once again, for your kind understanding and co-operation.
Cycle to Work Scheme
FMUK are pleased to announce that we are launching another cycle to work scheme in association with Halfords.
Please refer to the four documents linked below for further information.
Tto apply for the scheme:
- Go to www.salary-extras.co.uk and click ‘register now’
- Enter username: FutabaManufacturing
- Enter password: FM6546
Please follow the link below to view the Covid-19 Job Retention Scheme